Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Vertical Vent Gone Wrong

http://statter911.com/2012/12/03/must-see-video-ground-ladder-gives-way-dropping-vertical-vent-crew-to-the-ground/

This is not put up to bash not my style.
 I just would like to say though that size up of the ground you are using to hold your ladder is necessary.
Size up of roof conditions to put the proper hole in the right spot is necessary.
Size up is continuous and for every action we take lets hope it has the desired effect on the overall conditions.
Thanks Cap for the video you know who you are   :)



1 comment:

  1. I have been asked a bunch of questions about this post. I will say most of the time I am on a ground ladder it is not heeled but I choose an area to place it where I can dig in the but end of the ladder. No one has the manpower to heel every ladder. What do you think??????

    ReplyDelete